- Welcome all members of the worship community.
- Assist any physically challenged persons by showing handicapped entrance and
- seating if needed.
- Provides information to visitors and new parishioners following all liturgies.
- Obtain a substitute if unable to fulfill schedule obligation
- Serve as a greeter at a weekend liturgy approximately once every four to six weeks. Occasionally serve as a greeter at lectures/special events
- Arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to assigned liturgies and prepares worship space.
- People-oriented and friendly.
Outgoing and personable
- Cheerful and warm; easy to approach.
- Eager to welcome people to services.
How to become a Greeter
Please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org