Ministry Purpose - To proclaim the Word of God during the Eucharistic Liturgy
- Be familiar with the layout of the lectionary.
- Review the assigned reading(s) (First Reading, Second Reading and General Intercessions) for
- scheduled liturgy.
- Proclaim reading(s) at assigned liturgy. Proclaims readings as needed at times other than Sunday
- liturgy:Triduum, Holy
- Days, Reconciliation liturgy, etc.
- Initial training.
- Generally one and one half hours during Liturgy, at Sat. 5:30p.m., Sun. 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m holidays and Holy Days.
- Has received the Sacraments of Initiation: Baptism, Eucharist, and Confirmation.
- Desire to proclaim God’s word.
- Ability to confidently speak in a clear voice with enunciation and feeling for the meaning of God’s
How to become a extraordinary Eucharistic minister
Please contact , Dina Hale mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org