Ministry Purpose - The Coffee & Donuts Fellowship Ministry group provides coffee, donuts and juice in the Parish Hall each Sunday morning after the 8:00 a.m., and 10:30 a.m. Mass services.
- Prepare and serve coffee and refreshments after Mass. Volunteers will set out doughnuts, prepare coffee and juice.
- The family serving after 8:00 a.m. will pick up the doughnuts on Sandy Blvd. at 7:30.
- The family serving after 10:30 a.m. Mass will clean up, take out garbage and lock up the hall.
- Serve once a month before and after designated Mass.
- People-oriented and friendly.
How to help with coffee & doughnuts
Please contact , Lara Vinh mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org