Our founders had a dream in 1917. The All Saints Parish was committed to having a parochial school, but it was not until September 1936 that the school opened under the direction of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, with 125 students in attendance. All Saints quickly gained a reputation for quality Catholic education, which has been our trademark for over seventy years.Today, our pastor, teachers, council, and administration instill a special spirit and provide a backbone of support. Our dream lives on in the hearts and minds of the faculty, the students, and the supporters of All Saints School.
For more information about All Saints School, please see our website!